Thursday, December 4, 2008

myspace

Whenever I hear that people are getting fired or being assaulted just because their pictures or comments on myspace I think that they are really dumb. 

Those websites have nothing to offer but trouble yet they still put racy photos and comments on them.

 There are many dangers when you sign up for these websites so why put yourself in danger?

 Whenever I hear that someone got hurt by that website I feel bad because they probably didn't deserve it.

 When you don't keep your information private things can go wrong for just about anybody.

 But there's no one else to blame but themselves because they were the ones that chose to make that decision.

 My advice to anybody is don't put racy photos of yourself or bad comments bout anyone because it will come back to you.

No comments: